Mould as a Result of Undetected or Long-Term Water Leak
Undetected water leaks that have been leaking for a long period of time can cause mould growth. Once the water leak is detected, immediate action must be taken to fix the water leak issue and remove the mould to avoid further spreading. Winmar Georgian Bay Muskoka's Mould Remediation Technicians are qualified to detect the long-term leakage and immediately remediate the mould growth.
We apply the following services if needed to contain the water leakage:
- Water extraction from hard surfaces including hardwood, concrete or vinyl
- Water extraction from carpets and rugs using weighted extractions like water claws and rovers
- Specialty floor drying and applied structural drying
- Effective drying using low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers to desiccant
- Commercial drying using large scale desiccants and large scale distribution systems
Winmar Georgian Bay Muskoka's Mould Remediation Services include:
- Erect containment according to classification of mould
- Place the contained area under negative pressure using HEPA filtration devices
- Once containment and negative pressure is in place, removal of contaminated materials is begun using appropriate techniques for the classification of mould
- Following the removal of the contaminated material, the remaining structure can be cleaned using appropriate mould removal techniques
Contact Winmar Georgian Bay Muskoka today for an assessment of the damages.