Water Damage Caused by Washing Machine Overflow
A washing machine overflow can cause severe water damage to your laundry room or basement, resulting in damaged furniture, flooring or walls. Winmar Georgian Bay Muskoka can immediately attend the premises and clean-up the damage to prevent further damage from occurring. A washing machine overflow can occur for many reasons, including a malfunctioning water level switch or inlet valve or clogged drains. Regardless of the issue, Winmar Georgian Bay Muskoka is equipped to locate the problem, fix the issue and put in place preventive measures for future damage.
In order to remediate the water damage caused by a washing machine overflow, our Property Restoration Specialists can provide the following services:
- Water extraction from hard surfaces including hardwood, concrete or vinyl
- Water extraction from carpets and rugs using weighted extractions like water claws and rovers
- Specialty floor drying
- Wall cavity drying to remove dampness
- Heat drying services
- Commercial drying using large scale desiccants and large scale distribution systems
- Immediate set-up of drying equipment to stabilize the environment to prevent mould growth
Serving Georgian Bay, Muskoka, Collingwood and Midland-Penetang. Contact Winmar Georgian Bay Muskoka today for immediate assistance.